- Offers free places for 3 and 4 year olds for 15 hours per week, 3 hourly morning or afternoon sessions
- Can provide, to eligible families, Government funded full time/30 hours free places for 3 and 4 year olds
- Provides a happy, safe, secure and welcoming place.
- Offers the best start for the children with excellent links to the main school.
Our specially qualified staff:
- Quickly get to know children through close observation, working and playing with them and talking to parents.
- Provide exciting activities and lessons which fully meet the requirements of the Early Years Foundation Stage Curriculum.
- Welcome and encourge a strong partnership between the home and the nursery.
- Provide stimulating and challenging opportunities for children to learn through first hand experience.
Our Nursery ensures that all children have access to a broad and balanced curriculum irrespective of gender, social origin, or special educational need.