Our school will only be closed if one or more of the following conditions apply:
- Not enough adult supervision to ensure the health and safety supervision of children.
- Directed to by Local Authority, Public Health England or another advisory body.
Steps taken to decide on whether to close the school will be as follows:
- Head teacher will liaise with the Local Authority and Chair of Governors and a joint decision will be made whether school should be open or not.
- Our principal method of communicating with parents will be via Parentmail but we will also use
- The school website,
- Facebook Page
- Norfolk School Closure website.