At Fairstead Community Primary and Nursery School, we nurture and invest in our relationships. We identify each individual's potential and work as a team to create a safe environment for everyone to grow and succeed.
- We hope to inspire them to have a love of learning and to work hard in order to make good progress and reach their full potential.
- We aim to provide a safe and secure haven for a widely diverse group of children from a range of different backgrounds.
- We are committed to providing a high standard of education for all our children, with an emphasis on the social, emotional, physical and intellectual development of each child.
- We aim to provide a stimulating, creative curriculum within a positive learning environment, based on mutual respect and trust.
- Our all inclusive, themed curriculum is exciting and challenging, but meets the needs of all pupils.
- Inspirational teaching strategies are used to give the children a sense of enjoyment and fascination in learning about themselves, others and the world around them.
- We provide life experiences through visits, visitors and theme days.
- Learning conversations and quality marking comments ensure every child knows their own next steps and how to improve.
We want Fairstead to be at the very heart of our local community, where all members contribute to a shared learning experience through trust and understanding. We celebrate the diversity of our school, whilst embracing British Values. We will achieve this by valuing the individual and helping families to support their children.